Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The LE2080(R)/TL280LE(R) ensures reliable back up alarm communication of the phone line for your home or business. When connected to a DSC HS2016/HS2032/HS2064/HS2128 control panel, alarm reporting paths can be combined through the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN), if so desired, plus the cellular network and Internet for increased redundancy. It conveniently utilizes the cellular network and Internet as back-up to ensure high speed, reliable and secure alarm communications to alleviate any concerns about the possibility of phone line disruption. As more and more homes or businesses move away from traditional phone lines, towards VoIP (Voice over IP) or mobile phones, alternate delivery methods for alarm communication must be explored for security systems. The LE2080(R)/TL280LE(R) is an ideal solution for both residential and small to medium business environments.
- Back up and primary Cellular alarm communication
- Panel remote uploading/downloading support via Cellular
- Supervision heartbeats via Cellular
- 128-bit AES encryption via Cellular
- Full event reporting using SIA or Contact ID protocol
- SIM Card (included)
- Remote activating and programming through C24 Communications
- UL standard & encrypted line security
- ULC passive or active line security levels
- Antenna Extension Kits available: LTE-15ANT, LTE-25ANT, LTE-50ANT
- Signal strength and trouble display
- PC-Link connection
- Visual verification over Cellular
- Communicator can be housed in separate cabinet using PCL-422 Communicator Remote Mounting Module
- Command and Control via SMS
- R model supports 3rd party integration option via RS232 serial connection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.