Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Converts one LPCM-encoded Digital Coax (S/PDIF) or Digital Optical (TOSlink) audio signal to a standard left/right analog audio output (RCA). This allows a digital audio source such as a BluRay, games console or CD player without a stereo audio output to be connected to an amplifier or TV.
The Digital Audio Converter from MuxLab features:
- Converts digital audio signals to stereo audio (DAC)
- Sample rate: up to 96kHz
- Bit rate: 24bit S/PDIF bitstream on right and left channels
- Input: one (1) Digital Coax (S/PDIF), one (1) Digital Optical (TOSlink)
- Output: two (2) RCA - color coded
- Switch for selecting between S/PDIF and TOSlink inputs
- 1m Digital Optical (TOSlink) cable included
- Dimensions: 2.4" x 2.25" x 1" (61 x 57 x 25mm)
- Weight: 1lb / 0.45kg
- Velcro pads included for ease of installation
- Power supply: 110-240V / 5V DC 0.5A with interchageable blades
- Manufacturer SKU: 500080
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.