Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
TheACD-XMSIRfromDenonis an expansion module for the TU-604CI Multi-Zone Tuner. The ACD-XMSIR adds the ability to easily connect an external XM or Sirius satellite radio tuner to the TU-604CI. If you have the TU-604CI set up to feed multiple rooms with sound, you will be able to send satellite radio broadcasts to multiple areas with a single tuner.
Installing the ACD-XMSIR into the TU-604CI is as easy as sliding it into a slot in the rear of the chassis, and tightening a couple of screws. The TU-604CI provides independent control for every tuner module that you add to it. You can store up to 56 station memories for each module. This is the ultimate system for any home or business that needs to tune into a variety of radio broadcasts.
- Really easy to install, just slide into an available slot on the TU-604CI
- Fast and easy way to expand your radio tuner options
- Independent dedicated controls for every tuner module on the face of the TU-604CI
- Store up to 56 station memories for each module
What's in the Box
- Denon ACD-XMSIR - XM Ready Card for the TU-604CI Multi-Zone Tuner
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 9.6 x 3.3 inches
- Item Weight: 1.1 pounds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.