Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The DriveRack 220i from DBX Professional Audio is a two-channel, fully-featured signal processor for fixed audio installations, and provides both microphone (with phantom power) and line level input. Uses include providing feedback suppression and processing for microphones prior to a mixer, or for sending music and paging to two different locations, with the ability to specify what source each zone receives.
For line input/output gain and processing, the unit needs to be programmed from a Windows based computer, utilizing the included software. RS-232 connectors are available on both the front- and rear-panels. The software provides control over all of the processing functions and includes twenty internal programs with up to ten being user configurable. Microphone gain can be physically adjusted from the rear-panel.
The signal processing functions include input gain and mixing, graphic or parametric equalization, compression, limiting, gating, automatic gain control (AGC), ducking, de-essing, advanced feedback suppression (AFS), notch filters, sub-harmonic synthesis, matrix mixing, band-pass filtering and delay. Front panel controls include program selection and load buttons, along with dual, six-segment input/output LED meters and clip LEDs.
External control is possible via optional ZC wall mounted controllers that fit into standard wall boxes and allow for remote program selection, output level control and muting. Up to six such controls can be used with the DriveRack 220i. All program memory is non-volatile, providing program security should power or the computer fail.
- Input: (2) Switchable line or mic inputs
- Input Connectors: Female XLR line inputs and Euroblock
- Input Type: Electronically balanced/RF filtered
- Input Impedance: 50k ohm
- Max Input: +20dBu
- CMRR: 40dB, typically 55db @ 1kHz
- Mic Preamp gain: 30 to 60dB
- Mic Preamp Equivalent Input Noise (EIN): < -110dB, 22Hz-22kHz, 150 ohms
- Mic Preamp Phantom Power: +15VDC
- Output: 2 total
- Output Connectors: Male XLR and Euroblock
- Output Type: Electronically balanced, RF filtered
- Output Impedance: 120ohm balanced, 60ohm unbalanced
- Max Output: +20dBu
- A/D Converter: dbx Type IV Conversion System
- A/D Dynamic Range: (line) 113 dB, A-weighted, 110 dB unweighted
- Type IV Dynamic Range: 119 dB, A-weighted, 22kHz BW; 117 dB, A-weighted, 22kHz BW
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- D/A Dynamic Range: 112 dB A-weighted, 109dB unweighted
- Dynamic Range: 110 dB A-weighted, 107dB unweighted
- THD+Noise: 0.003% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB gain
- Frequency Response: 20Hz 20kHz, +/- 0.5dB
- Interchannel Crosstalk: 110dB, 120dB typical, (input-to-output: 780dB)
- Operating Voltage: 100 VAC, 50/60Hz, 120 VAC, 60Hz, 230VAC 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 19 x 1.75 x 7.7
- Safety Agency Certifications: UL 6500, IEC 60065, EN 55013, E 60065
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.