Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The Current Audio ILSPAC is a special power adapter Cord for the ILS120 Surge Protector. The purpose of the ILSPAC is to allow the ILS120 Surge Protector to be used on slimline TVs and other female 3-Prong plugs that do not have a removable power cord. You can also use it to take advantage of the unused IEC outlets on the back of some PCs to power printers, monitors and other 120VAC devices.
To install the ILSPAC Power Adapter Cord proceed as follows:
- Plug the male IEC end of the ILSPAC into the female end of the ILS120 Surge Protector.
- Now plug your slimline LED TV or other 3-prong cord devices into the female U-ground of the ILSPAC.
- Plug the low-profile male end of the ILS120 into a standard 120VAC wall outlet.
- You now have in-line protection against lightning and power surges for your device.
- The ILSPAC is one foot in length and can handle 10 amperes
- Manufacturer SKU:ILSPAC
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.