Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Catamount Series 50 General Purpose Cable Tie is 11" and has a tensile strength of 50 lbs. Rated for Type 2/21S Rated for AH-2 Plenum and as a Flexible Cable and Conduit Support. Made ofBlack Polyamide (Nylon 6.6) for Temperatures up to 105 Degrees Celsius (220 F), Weather and Ultraviolet Resistant for Indoor and Outdoor Applications.
What's in the Box
Catamount Series 50 General Purpose Cable Tie x 500
- Color: UV Black
- Length: 11.1 in.
- Tensile Strength: 50 lb.
- Material: Nylon/Polyamide 6.6 Weather Resistant
- Bundle Diameter: 0.0625 to 3 in ; 1.59 to 76.2 mm
- Lock Mechanism: Plastic Pawl
- Thickness: 0.053 in ; 1.35 mm
- Width: 0.186 in.
- Temperature up to 105 Degrees Celcius (220 F)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.