Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
IR repeater system extends IR (Infrared) remote control signals from one location to another. The IR receiver is typically located on a TV display and receives IR signals from remote controls up to maximum of 33 ft. and re-transmits them to the 6 Port IR distribution block. The 6 x standard IR emitter ports re-transmits the IR signals to multiple pieces of individual equipment using 3 x dual non-flashing IR emitters. The IR distribution block requires a 12Vdc power supply (included) or can work through the optional USB type B port on 5Vdc, See Diagram 1A below for typical configuration and hookup.
- 1 x IR Receiver
- 3 x Dual IR Emitters
- 1 x 6 Port IR Distribution Block
- 1 x 3.5mm Male Solderless TRS 3 screw terminal adapter
- 1 x 3.5mm Female Solderless TRS 3 screw terminal adapter
- 1 x 12Vdc Power Supply
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- IR Receiver:
- Frequency Range: 25-60KHz
- IR Reception Range: 10 meters
- Operating Voltage: 5Vdc
- Cable Length: 4.5 ft., extendable up to 200 ft. max using Cat5e, Cat6 cabling usingthe 3.5mm to terminal male and female adapters
- Dimensions: L-.985 x W-.55 x H-.355
- IR Emitters:
- Connection: 3.5mm plug (mono)
- Non Flashing IR LEDs: 3 x Dual IR emitters
- Cable Length: 6 ft.
- IR Distribution Block:
- IR Receiver Ports: 3 x 3.5mm Stereo (TRS) jacks
- IR Emitter Ports: 6 x 3.5mm Mono (TS) jacks
- DC Power Ports: 1 x 2.1mm Female Coax Jack (12Vdc Input), 1 x USB Type 'B' Port (5Vdc Input)
- Dimensions: L-4.29 x W-2.18 x H-1.02
- Shipping weight: 3.7 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.