Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The Calrad 92-160 IR repeater-distribution system provides a simple csolution to remotely control all your Audio-Video equipment. A wired IR receiver connects to a IR distribution block via a (3.5mm stereo plug) or by a terminal block to support wired type receiver connectivity for long distances. The 92-160 is designed to simplify the connection of IR receivers and emitters for IR signal distribution. The 92-160 has the ability to send IR signals to 6 pieces of equipment using a single IR emitter or more using double or triple IR emitters. There are 3 colored L.E.D. indicators on the 92- 160 distribution block to show 12Vdc power, Status and IR signal received.
What's in the Box
- (1) Distribution Block,
- (1) Surface Mount Receiver
- (2) IR Emitters
- (1) 12Vdc, 300ma Power Supply (Positive Center)
- (6) Ports .125" (3.5mm) Mono IR Emitter Outputs
- (1) Detachable, 4-conductor solderless block, IR Receiver Input Connector
- (2) .125" (3.5mm Stereo Jack) IR Receiver Input
- Send signals to 6 or more emitters
- Detachable IR Receiver input connector
- Power, Ground, Status and Signal
- IR Receiver input jack .125" (3.5mm)
- 12Vdc powered
- (Blue) IR Signal Confirmation LED
- (Red) Power LED
- (Green) Status Confirmation L.E.D.
- Quick Mount
- Sleek thin receiver design
- Product dimensions:1.95" (L) x 2.25" (W) x 0.98" (H)
- Product weight: 6 oz
- Shipping weight: 0.67 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.