Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The white PANARAY MB4 Modular Bass Passive Loudspeaker from Bose is a 200W, low-frequency loudspeaker that can be used for permanent installations indoors, or for portable applications. This speaker can be matched with amplifiers such as the Bose 1600 or 1800, as well as others rated for 4 or 8 ohm loads.
An advantage to using a Bose 1600 or 1800 amplifier with the MB4, is that an MB4 plug-in EQ card can be installed into the amp to provide active equalization. The MB4 speakers output, bandwidth, and size make it useful as a single bass unit, or as a modular building block to match other Bose products in a professional system.
MB4 Modular bass loudspeakers are designed to be wall mounted. They can also be configured as bass arrays, using the MB4 Endfire or Broadside spacing in conjunction with the Bose PANARAY system digital controller. No stands are required for portable use.
- Wide frequency range from 40 to 300 Hz, which can be easily matched to any Bose professional loudspeaker
- High-impact output for dominant bass material
- Rugged, portable enclosure with metal grille and carrying handles
- Distinctive styling
- Recessed back plate with 2 Speakon NL4 connectors
- Complies with ANSI/EIA 636 standard
- Recommended Loudspeaker Safety Practices and EMC Directive 89/336/EEC and Article 10 (1) of the Directive in compliance with EN50081-1, EN 50082-1, as signified by the CE mark
- Enclosure is constructed of high-density, multi-fiber, multi-layer wood particle panel with high-impact, foamed polypropylene end caps
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.