Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Bose Professional 361811-1110 PowerMatch Power Amplifier (2RU) configurable professional power amplifier provides concert-quality sound with a high level of scalability and configurability for fixed installation sound reinforcement systems. PowerMatch amplifiers utilize numerous Bose technologies to deliver an unprecedented combination of performance, efficiency and ease of installation - all in a reliable, proprietary design.
- QuadBridge technology: 4-channel loudspeaker block to be configured as mono, V-bridge, I-share or quad modes, allowing the total available power of the amplifier block to be allocated to one or more output channels.
- Auto-standby/auto-wake function: automatically enters/exits standby mode, allowing the system to consume less power.
- Dual voltage and current feedback loop: combines class-D efficiency with a unique current and voltage feedback loop circuit that continuously monitors and controls both the current and voltage delivered to the loudspeaker load.
- Fast-tracking power factor correction: manages the current drawn from the AC mains, allowing the amplifier to drive loudspeakers to maximum output longer without power fluctuation
- Product Type: Power amplifier
- Functions: Amplifier
- Amplifier: Class D
- Audio Specifications: Amplifier - Response Bandwidth - 20 - 20000 Hz - SNR - 99 dB - THD - 0.4%
- Output Power / Total: 2000 Watt
- Amplifier Output Details:
- 250 Watt - 2/4/8 Ohm - THD 0.1% - 8 channels
- 500 Watt - 4/8 Ohm - THD 0.1% - 4 channels (bridged)
- 1000 Watt - 4 Ohm - THD 0.1% - 2 channels (quad bridged)
- 400 Watt - THD 1% - 4 channels (70V bridged)
- 800 Watt - THD 1% - 2 channels (70V quad bridged)
- 500 Watt - THD 1% - 4 channels (100V bridged)
- 1000 Watt - THD 1% - 2 channels (100V quad bridged)
- Features: Thermal protection, DC protection, high frequency protection, 70V/100V or 2/4/8 Ohm operation
- Connectors: 8 x balanced audio input (3 pin block connector) - rear
- 8 x speakers output - rear
- USB (4 pin USB Type A) - front
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Consumption Operational: 960 Watt
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.