Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Bogen's Power Vector modular amplifiers offer a wide range of power levels from which to choose, with five models from 35W to 250W. The amplifiers are designed to work with both high- (70/25V) and low- (4/8-ohm) impedance speaker systems.
Each model includes eight module bays for plug-in input modules and allows up to four levels of priority between modules. Two module bays are capable of accepting plug-in signal-processing output modules. Each module is controlled by an independent volume control with an associated signal/clip LED for signal status. An 11-segment LEDoutput meter monitors output signal level.
- 5 models ranging from 35W to 250W each; a mixer-only version (VMIX) is also available
- Capable of handling 70V, 25V, 8-ohm, and 4-ohm speaker loads
- 8 module bays
- Wide selection of advanced plug-in modules (modules sold separately)
- 4 levels of priority between modules
- 2 module bays capable of handling plug-in signal processing output modules
- 11-segment LEDoutput level meter monitors the output level of the power amplifier with Avg./Peak meter switch
- Motorized master volume control can be remotely operated
- Lockable switch permits user to select either transformer-coupled outputs or a direct low impedance output
- 5-position barrier strip, with clamping washers, provides connections for speaker loads
- Bridging In/Out connector
- External access to priority mute buses
- Bridging jack and Mute terminals join multiple Power Vector amps and mixers together
- Independent volume control for each of the eight module bays
- Two-color LED for each channel indicates input signal or clipping
- Bass and treble control with bypass switch (located in module bay 6)
- 125 Hz Low Cut switch (located in module bay 6)
- Signal-processing insert jacks allow external equipment to be inserted between the pre-amp output and the power amp input
- Pre-EQ, unbalanced, buffered output signal (post all unit controls, but pre any external Insert equipment connected)
- Grounded, unswitched AC convenience receptacle with a 500W maximum capacity provided for external equipment
- 8 module security cover/filler plates included with amplifier (PVMC)
- Push-button remote volume control panel (Model RVCP, sold separately)
- Security cover to selectively protect volume, bass, and treble controls (Model PVSC, sold separately)
- Rack mountable (with rack mounting kit RPK87, sold separately)
- 2 rack spaces high (3-1/2")
- Listed to UL Standard 60065 for U.S. and Canada
- Product dimensions:16.5 x 3.5 x 12"
- Product weight: 32.6 lbs
- Box dimensions:17.6 x 8.5 x 2.5"
- Shipping weight: 40 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.