Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The Bogen Model TPU15A is a 15-watt wall-mounted amplifier, specifically designed for telephone paging applications. This compact unit includes voice-activated muting of music when paging. The page channel features Automatic Level Control (ALC) as channel input varies, which is particularly advantageous where persons of varying voice levels and paging techniques have access to the system. A night ringer (tone generator) is provided; a steady ringing tone, indicating incoming calls, can be transmitted through the public address system during other than regular business hours. This alerts security personnel to answer the call.
Input terminals are furnished for a 600-ohm balanced telephone line, a background music source, and normally-open dry contacts for the night ringer. Output terminals offer a choice of 25V, 70V, and 8 ohms for connection of various types of Loudspeakers.
Model TPU15A features screwdriver-adjustable controls for page, music, night ringer levels, and amplifier tone. Protective devices include an LED overload indicator and a low-cut switch for use with horn Loudspeakers.
- Compact wall-mount design
- Inputs for 600-ohm balanced telephone line and background music
- 25V, 70V, or 8-ohm output
- Built-in night ringer triggered by external contact closure
- Integral automatic level control (ALC) circuit
- Signal-activated music muting circuit
- Individual controls for tone, page volume, background music volume, night ringer volume
- Lo-cut switch
- LED overload indicator
- Circuit breaker Black finish
- Listed to UL Standard 60065 for U.S. & Canada
- Product dimensions:11" W x 2-3/4" H x 2-3/8" D
- Product weight: 4 lbs
- Box dimensions:13.05 x 6.15 x 5.25"
- Shipping weight: 4 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.