Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The MSM is a plug-in shock mount microphone base for desktop and counter use. Its contemporary design is a complementing fixture for boardrooms, conference rooms, pulpits, podiums, or newsrooms. It is ideal for use with gooseneck microphones and other quick-mount types using XLR (male) type connectors.The black-finish housing is made of lightweight ABS material. It supports the XLR (female) type connector and the thick shock-absorbing rubber cushion.
The MSM is easily screwed onto a flat surface with a maximum thickness of 3/4" providing maximum stability and excellent noise insulation, and vibration handling for live miking situations.
The MSM allows convenient wiring with its flush-mounted XLR (female) connector.The signal appears across pin nos. 2 and 3 while the ground connection is in pin no. 1.
- Contemporary design and excellent engineering for desktop and counter use
- Easy setup and quick plug-in design
- Superior mechanical noise and vibration handling
- Ideal fixture for boardrooms, conference rooms, pulpits, podiums, or newsrooms
- Product dimensions:4-3/4" W x 1-3/4"
- Product weight: 6 oz
- Box dimensions:4.75 x 4 x 2"
- Shipping weight: 0.42 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.