Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The Bogen TAMB2/PS Telephone Access Module is a unique, dual-purpose voice paging adapter designed as an interface from a telephone system to a paging system. This versatile unit offers the capability of station port or trunk port operation, and is compatible with the full range of analog telephone port types. Advanced design and Bogen dependability make the TAMB2/PS the perfect choice for simple or complex telephone paging applications. A background music input (with stereo-combining RCA jacks and volume control), which will accept a line level input from a background music source, is provided. This input permits the use of background music during a page with central paging amplifiers that have no muting provision.
- Interfaces a telephone system with a paging system to allow paging announcements to be made through any telephone
- Updated version of the venerable TAMB, functionally the same
- Loop start, ground start, & station port (90V ring up) compatibility
- Bi-directional for two-way systems
- Rack-mount or wall-mount; half-rack width units can be mounted side-by-side
- Background music input with volume control
- UL60950 listed; FCC registered
- Model TAMB2PS includes power supply
- Power supply required (not included w/TAMB2; PRS2403 recommended)
- Dimensions: 8-1/2"" W x 1-3/4"" H x 3"" D
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.