Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The Bogen TAMB2 Telephone Access Module is a unique, dual-purpose voice paging adapter designed as an interface from a telephone system to a paging system. This versatile unit offers the capability of station port or trunk port operation, and is compatible with the full range of analog telephone port types. Advanced design and Bogen dependability make the TAMB2 the perfect choice for simple or complex telephone paging applications. A background music input (with stereo-combining RCA jacks and volume control), which will accept a linelevel input from a background music source, is provided. This input permits the use of background music during a page with central paging amplifiers that have no muting provision.
- Loop start, ground start, and station port (90V ring up) compatibility
- Pre-announce and confirmation tones (defeatable)
- VOXand default timers independently inhibitable
- Dual-Purpose Voice Paging Adapter
- Station Port or Trunk Port Capable
- Telephone to Paging System Interface
- 600-Ohm Output
- Background music input with volume control
- 1 Rack space unit height
- 24V power supply is sold separately
- Dimensions: 8-1/2" W x 1-3/4" H x 3" D
- Product Weight: 2 lb
- Manufacturer SKU: TAMB2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.