Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.Bogen Communications RIO1SRelay Input/Output Module
TheRIO1SfromBogenis aRelay Input/Output Modulefor the Power Vector amplification system. This module has a priority-controlled relay circuit, transformer-balanced input/output and RJ11 output for override control of a zone paging system. The RIO1S makes it simple to integrate a Power Vector amplifier with a PCM zone paging system.
- Transformer-isolated, balanced line-level input
- 600-ohm or 10k-ohm (jumper selectable) input impedance
- Transformer-isolated, balanced line-level output
- 8-ohm, 0.75W output
- Input and output level controls
- Relay responds to jumper selectable priority level
- N.O. or N.C. jumper-selectable relay contact
- External control of priority muting buses
- Input can be muted from higher priority modules, with signal fade back
- Output (normally gate) can be synched with priority relay operation
- Output gating can be defeated via jumper
- RJ11 connection with line output and dedicated N.O. relay contact (allows easy connection to O/R port of Bogen telephone paging interfaces)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.