Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The Bogen CA-Series Call-In Switches are attractive, functional units for call-in from classrooms or other staff locations to Bogens PI35A and SI35A Intercom Systems, Multi-Graphic Series 115B, 2223, and 2233 Institutional/School Communication Systems, and Multicom 2000 Administrative Communication Systems.
The Bogen Model CA17 Call Switch is a momentary-push switch designed for use with PI/SI35A Intercom Systems in conjunction with the SCR25A. When pushed and released once, a signal is sent to the MCP35A via the SCR25A call-in module to annunciate the call-in on the SBA225.The room must be equipped with a 25-volt speaker.
- Designed for annunciator call-in for PI35A, SI35A, and Multi-Graphic systems that are equipped with the SCR25A module
- Momentary push-button switch (does not incorporate SCR circuitry)
- Color-coded connecting leads
- Designed for flush mounting in a standard single gang outlet box.
- Brushed aluminum faceplate
- Box dimensions: 4.7 x 3 x 2"
- Shipping weight: 0.1 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.