Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The AtlasSound FAP82T Strategy II 8^ 60W Coaxial Ceiling System (White) is a great solution for people with high-fidelity sound reproduction needs. The compact profile makes it an excellent choice for rooms with higher ceilings that need wide dispersion. The 1^ voice coil and 8^ coaxial cone type driver includes a polypropylene cone with a butyl rubber surround while the 19mm coaxial mounted tweeter is a durable PEI material. The resulting high sensitivity may give you a desired SPL with less power. The patent-pending tap selector switch lets users tune their systems with ease. A full selection of taps as well as 16W and an 8ohm transformer bypass is included to give you even more versatility. The durable high-impact injection-molded plastic is obviously attractive and sturdy but it also features a grill press design, meant to blend effortlessly into contemporary architectural elements.
For clear voice announcements and high-fidelity background music - including some bass, the FAP82T is an excellent addition to your distributed audio installation plan. The speaker features an 8^ woofer and coaxially mounted tweeter, and there’s mounting gear for tile and sheet-rock ceilings included. The speaker is designed for maximum flexibility in a 70- or 100-volt distributed audio system, thanks to 1.9, 3.8, 7.5, 15, 30, and 60-watt selectable taps that are easily accessible on the face of the unit. Included Phoenix-style Euroblock connectors allow for easy daisy-chain wiring for multi-speaker installations.
- 70-wat t power handling
- 8^ woofer with coaxially mounted dome tweeter
- 90 dB sensitivity
- frequency response: 65-20, 000 Hz (±5 dB)
- 100 degree distribution pattern
- built-in 70V/100V transformers with selectable 1.9, 3.8, 7.5, 15, 30, and 60-watt power taps
- 8-ohm bypass allows use with consumer audio receivers and amplifiers
- extended low frequency response from tuned, ported steel back enclosure
- compatible with a wide selection of Atlas sound baffles
- detachable Phoenix-style Euroblock connector allows easy pre-wiring and daisy-chaining additional speakers or subwoofer
- mounting gear for installation in drop tile or sheet-rock ceilings included
- not rated for in-ceiling installation in air-handling (true plenum) spaces
- warranty: 5 years
|POWER TAPS||1.9, 3.8, 7.5, 15, 30, 60 Watts & 8Ω|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||55Hz - 20kHz|
|DEPTH||12.3/4 In (32.385 cm)|
|SHIPPING WEIGHT||22.50 lbs (10.21 kgs)|
|CERTIFIED TO SAFETY LISTING||UL 1480|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.