Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The G50B-20A2 G-Type Rack Power FilterfromAPCprotects your high-performance audio and video equipment from damage due to power disturbances such as surges, voltage spikes, and lightning strikes. It features isolated power filter banks that eliminate electromagnetic and radio frequency interference and prevent AV signal degradation. It also reduces power consumption by discontinuing utility power to devices that are not in use.
- Isolated power filter banks eliminate electromagnetic and radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI) as a source of audio-video signal degradation
- Dataline surge protection for shielding connected equipment from power surges on the data lines
- Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances
- LED status indicators show unit and power status
- LED & display dimmer for adjusting the unit's LED and display brightness independently of each other to suit your taste and environment
- Sequenced turn On/Off helps to power on components in the proper order to prevent speaker stress and manage current draw on startup to prevent unnecessary circuit breaker tripping
- Multiple mounting methods for use in different environments
Manufacturer SKU: G50B-20A2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.