Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The AKG C400BL is a hypercardioid boundary microphone intended for capturing speech. With it's contoured frequency response, the C400BL is particularly useful for meetings, conferences, interviews, speeches, and more. The tailored frequency response features a low frequency roll-off below 200Hz, a high frequency rise centered at 6 kHz and a high frequency roll off at 6kHz.
The contoured frequency response is designed to maximize vocal intelligibility while minimizing noise caused at the low and high frequency registers. The C400BL features a miniature profile for easy concealing and a 5 foot (1.5m) cable with 3-pin XLR output connection. The C400BL's condenser element is powered via 9 to 52V DC phantom power.
- Contoured Frequency Response - With a low frequency roll-off, high frequency roll-off and mid frequency peak, the C400BL is optimized for speech and vocal reproduction.
- Hyper-cardioid Polar Pattern - The hypercardioid polar pattern is effective in minimizing ambiance and off-axis audio.
- Dual Noise Cancelling (DNC) - The combination of a narrow pickup angle and contoured frequency response further reject ambient noise.
- Small Profile - The small, unobtrusive profile allows for easy concealment.
- Repaintable Surface - The C400BL features a repaintable surface that aids in concealing the microphone from view.
AKG C400BL Boundary Microphone with XLR Output features:
- Unidirectional boundary layer microphone
- Small and inconspicuous
- Speech optimized
- Unidirectional pickup
- Dimensions: 1.7" x 0.9" x 0.5"
What's in the box
- AKG C400BL Boundary Microphone with XLR Output
- Clip-on Mounting Plate
- Phantom Power Adapter
- Transducer: Boundary Layer Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 150Hz to 15kHz
- Dynamic Range (Typical): not specified by manufacturer
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 62dB
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 115dB (k=1 %)
- Power Requirements: 9 to 52V Phantom Power to DIN/IEC
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms; Recommended Load: 2,000 ohms
- Output Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Pad: No
- Low Frequency Roll-Off Fixed Roll-off: 300Hz 6dB/octave
- Product dimensions: 1.7 x 0.9 x 0.6" (43 x 24 x 15mm)
- Product weight: 0.2 oz. (5.5 grams)
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 pounds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.