Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Advantech BB-232LB9R RS-232 Line Booster. RS-232 boosters from B&B Electronics double the range of your RS-232 data signal. Repeaters may be daisy-chained for extra range. Many CE computers laptops and some desktops ship with low-power ports that are unable to drive port-powered devices or full-length RS-232 cabling. RS-232 signal boosters amplify these weak signals up to the RS-232 standard.
- RS-232 Signal Boosters Amplify Weak Signals
- 232LB9R is a 9-pin boosting all eight signal lines and carrying ground through.
- Amplify weak RS-232 signals
- Boost lower power RS-232 ports
- Extend RS-232 signals beyond the 50 ft. limit (15.24m)
- Daisy-chain multiple repeaters for even extra range
- Line Repeater DB9F to DB9M
- DCE Connector - DB9 female
- DTE Connector - DB9 male
- Data Rate - Up to 115.2 kbps
- Temperature Range - 0 to 70 degrees C
- Comes with the Original B&B Electronics Manufacturing Company's Power Supply as shown 12VDC
- DCE Connector: DB9 female
- DTE Connector: DB9 male
- Data Rate: Up to 115.2 kbps
- Supply Voltage: +12 to +16 VDC @ 40mA, maximum
- Dimensions: 7.9 x 4.3 x 2.1 cm
- Temperature Range: 0 to +70 C
- MTBF: 1560793 hours
- Calculation Method: MIL 217F using Parts Count Reliability Prediction Method
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.