Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The LE4000 connects the alarm control panel to the cellular network and reports alarm signals directly to a monitoring station receiver (Sur-Gard System I-IP/ II/III/IV/5). The LE4000 uses the cellular network to ensure low-cost, high-speed and reliable alarm communications and is compatible with control panels that communicate using the Contact ID or SIA (300 baud) format.
- Uses LTE cellular network for high-speed, reliable and low-cost communications to Sur-Gard System I-IP/II/III/IV/5 receiver
- Compatible with control panels that communicate using the Contact ID and SIA (300 baud) formats
- Full event reporting
- 2 on-board inputs
- 2 on-board outputs
- Activation and initialization via website or mobile interface provided by C24 Communications
- View communicator status directly from your mobile phone to support on-site or remote troubleshooting
- SMS command & control for panel arm/disarm
- PTM call routing to direct cellular signals to multiple receivers based on dialed number
- Advanced carrier selection to secure a suitable cellular connection
- Two unique trouble display models
- Compatible with Sur-Gard System I-IP/II/III/IV/5 monitoring station receivers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.