Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The 2GIG GC2 (also known as the Go!Control) is a wireless self-contained alarm system designed for deluxe integration of security and automation control. The panel itself is a color touchscreen display keypad with a built-in siren. There is a backup battery and a 14VDC transformer included (no cable included). The panel supports 64 4-digit user codes and up to 60 wireless security zones across Honeywell and 2GIG 345 MHz protocols. This includes smoke/heat detectors, door/window contacts, motion detectors, etc. There are also two hardwired zones that can be wired directly to the panel. These zones can be programmed as Normally Open (NO) or Normally Closed (NC).
The GC2 panel is also robust Z-Wave controller which supports up to 232 Z-Wave devices! The mother company, Linear, is the largest manufacturer of Z-Wave devices in the country. So you can imagine the versatility this system has when it comes to integrating automation control for your home and/or business.
Similar to the Honeywell LYNX Touch series, Go!Control supports IP and Cellular signaling paths via communication modules that are purchased separately. This allows you to customize your system depending on the communication path that best fits your needs. If you plan to do phone line monitoring you will need the 2GIG GC-POTS module.
Internet monitoring requires the Go!Bridge IP Communicator. The Go!Control panel communicates wirelessly with the Go!Bridge using the 2GIG XCVR2 900MHz Transceiver (Sold separately). Then the Go!Bridge plugs into your internet router using an ethernet patch cable. You will need both devices in order for the panel to transmit signals via the internet connection. For cellular and dual path monitoring, you will need to install a cellular communicator. In fact, the Go!Control panel supports more cellular carriers than any other system on the market today: Verizon, AT&T, Movistar (Mexico) and Rogers (Canada). Each carrier has its own specific communicator which can be found on the cellular communicator page.
- COLOR TOUCH SCREEN INTERFACE - Intuitive, user-friendly interface is found on the 2GIG GC2 System, your computer (internet) and web-enabled phoneproviding your customers with access when and where they need it.
- GSM (CELLULAR) RADIO - The most reliable communication option available in the industry. No more concern with cut phone lines or the elimination of residential phone lines altogether. Must be purchased separately.
- INTEGRATED TWO-WAY VOICE - GC2 allows the central station to listen in and talk to the homeowner when a signal is received.
- BUILT-IN Z-WAVE RF PROTOCOL - Customers can now control lighting, HVAC, and other Z-Wave appliances in the home right from the panel, web-enabled phone, or the internet. No need for extra hardwareit's all contained within the GC2 panel. And this is just the beginning! Numerous money- and time-saving applications are currently being developed for 2GIG's GC2 System.
- LANGUAGES - Interfaces available in English and Spanish. Support materials available in English, French (Canadian), Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- 48wireless zones
- 2 wired zones
- Quick arm/exit
- Supports 8 Wireless Key Ring remotes and 4 Wireless Keypads
- Built-in Z-Wave RF Protocol home control
- Z-Wave Device to Device Association
- Optional cell radio module
- Optional POTS module
- Full voice response
- Weather information display (with optional cell radio)
- Remote over-the-air (OTA) software updates (with optional cellular radio)
- 32user codes
- Chime by zone with multiple chime settings
- UL 1610 Central-Station Burglar Alarm Compliance
- Snap-in GSM Radio (Sold Separately)
- Color Touch Screen Interface
- 24-hour Backup Battery
- ETL Listed to UL 1023, UL 1635, ULC-S545-02, and ULC Subject C1023
- ANSI/SIA CP-01-2010, and CSFM Listed
- Color: White
- Product weight:2.9 pounds
- Product dimensions(LxWxH): 12 x 2.9 x 4 inches
- Shipping weight: 3 pounds
- Packaging dimensions (LxWxH): 12 x 8 x 4 inches
This product can expose you to some chemicals, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to:www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.