Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The Bypass Door/Window Contact is designed for use on doors that may need to be temporarily bypassed to serve as an entry and exit path to an armed zone.
There is a discreet hidden push button integrated to the top of the case that allows a user to activate the bypass featureto open and close the door once without having to disarm the alarm panel. A special coded message is sent to compatible receivers that can log this local user bypass event. An integrated LED indicates to the user, the state and status of the bypass feature. For higher security, the bypass push button can be disabled and the contact can be used as a micro sized door window contact without the local bypass feature. A message is sent when the magnet is moved away from the contact and another message is sent when the magnet is replaced near the contact again. It communicates with a 2GIG control panel at the 345Mhz frequency. The contact is equipped with a cover tamper to notify the user if the device has been tampered with. (2GIG panel firmware version 1.14 or higher is required to log the bypass activity.)
- Wireless signal range: 275 ft (80 m) with 2GIG Panel
- Code outputs: alarm; alarm restore; supervisory; low battery; tamper; tamper restore; local bypass enabled*; local bypass disabled*
- Transmitter frequency: 345 MHz (crystal controlled)
- Unique ID Codes: over one (1) million different code combinations
- Supervisory interval: 70 minutes
*Local bypass code output messages are logged only on receivers with updated software supporting this feature
- Manufacturer SKU: 2GIG-DW40-345
- Product weight: 8 oz.
- Shipping weight: 0.1 pounds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.