Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
The RA2 is a revolutionary amplifier designed specifically to optimize the output of Revolution Acoustics SSP6 Multiducer. On board digital sound processing has been utilized in specific and proprietary ways to cause vast array of materials such as glass, drywall, metal, fiberglass wood to all become high fidelity speakers.
- 2 Channels full range Short circuit protection
- Thermal overload protection
- Standby mode feature to save energy
- Up to 30 watts per channel into 6
- <0. 02% THD+N, 1kHz, 8H, 10W
- <0. 1% THD+N, 20Hz-20kHz, 30W, (6 )
- 105 dB SNR
- 3 dB Frequency Response, 20Hz to 20kHz, 6
- Compact size 7.8" x 4.75" x 1.4" 200mm X 120mm X 36mm
- Weight 0.7Kg / 1.5 Lbs. 90% Efficient
- External 60W, 24VDC universal switching power supply
- Stereo / Mono switch
- Manual channel select switch
- 1 X 3.5mm stereo mini jacks
- 1 X RCA stereo jack (autosensing) Controls
- Full suite of amp mounted
- Optional discreet IR sensor and remote control Multichannel Expandability
- Stereoblock amps can be physically linked creating multichannel
- IR control link
- Audio Out Output
- Phoenix speaker wire connector for Left
- Product dimensions: 8" x 6" x 6"
- Product weight: 6.1 oz
- Shipping weight: 3.005 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.