Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
CAT6A SHIELDED 10GBASE-T RJ45 KEYSTONE JACK- 8P8C- FULL SHIELD- WHITE CLIP- 1 EA/BAG
The brand new tool-less screened modular keystone jack features a die-cast housing. Innovative mechanism optimizes the PSANEXT & PSAACR-F - which are the most critical criteria outlined by Class EA standard.
Patented PCB route & unique contact alignment provides excellent works in easing the internal magnetic coupling up to bandwidth 500MHz.
Supports interoperable 10G BASE-T application, backward compatible to any Class E, Class D solution. Press-Fit tech. is applied, no solder, no Pb, purely RoHS compliant.
This tool-less keystone jack requires no punchdown tool to install. Easy installation instructions to follow simplify your work and increase your efficiency.
- Cat.6A Channel Performance
- Die-Cast Housing, effective protection from EMI and Alien crosstalk
- Press-Fit Module, Without Solder, RoHS Compliant
- Features Tool-less design, requiring no impact tool
- Die - Cast housing: Zine alloys Zamac3
- Spring wire: Phosphor Bronze temper wire, Ï†0.45mm, 50u^ Gold over 100u^ Nickel undercoat
- IDC housing: Polycarbonate resin high-impact UL94V-0 thermoplastic
- IDC contact: Phosphor Bronze, t0.4mm, 200u^ Tin over 50u^ Nickel undercoat
- Mating: 750 mating cycles with FCC compliant RJ-45 plug
- Wire accommodation: accommodates 22-24 solid cable with insulated conductor size smaller than 1.47mm
- Operating temperature: -10°C-60°C
- Operating humidity: 10%~90%RH
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 68°C
- Certificate: ETL - Cat.6A STP 4-point channel (with coupler as feed-thru panel+QBSS) Certificate
- TIA/ EIA-568-B.2-10
- FCC part 68, Subpart F
- Amendment 1 to ISO/IEC 11801, 2nd Ed.
- UL 1863
- ETL-C6A STP Connector Channel Certificate
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.