Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
Use the USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter from Linksys to add an RJ-45 Ethernet port to any device with a USB port. The Ethernet port allows you to connect your computer or other device to the internet or to a local network. The compact, lightweight adapter is bus-powered, ensuring convenience and reducing cable clutter.
- Connects to 10/100 Ethernet networks via USB
- Easy connection to many USB enabled devices, including Windows, Macintosh, and Linux computers, Nintendo Wii, TiVo, and more
- Compact and rugged for greater portability
- Powered via USB - no external power adapter needed
- Keep in touch with your email, access the Internet, use instant messaging to chat with friends, and share files and other resources such as printers and hard disk storage space with other computers on the network
The Linksys USB300M USB 2.0 Ethernet Adapter features:
- 10/100 Fast Ethernet Adapter
- USB 2.0
- Compact Lightweight Design
- Adapter type: Ethernet
- Compatibility: Mac, Windows, Linux
- Connector 1: USB2.0 Type A
- Connector 2: RJ-45 10/100 Fast Ethernet Port
- Interface Required: USB
- LED: Link/Activity
- Environmental Requirements: Temperature: 32-158F (0-70C); Humidity: 10-90% (non-condensing)
- Dimensions: 7.96 x 1 x 0.69 inches (202.3 x 25.35 x 17.65mm)
- Product weight: 0.8 oz (23g)
- Box dimensions (LxWxH): 6 x 5.5 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping weight: 0.2 pounds
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.