Important Notice: This item is final sale and non-returnable.
TheMuxlab 500021 Component Video Balunis a cost-effective solution for transmitting a component video signal (Y, Pb, or Pr) to a component video monitor via a Cat 5 UTP cable. This balun eliminates the need for using 3 expensive coaxial cables while ensuring a clean and streamlined setup. You can transmit a component (YPbPr) video signal a distance of up to 1000 (305 m) and a composite video signal (NTSC, PAL, SECAM) up to 2200 (670 m). Thanks to its compact design, you can connect up to 3 baluns sideways to the back of your component video equipment.
Note: Three balun pairs are required for a point-to-point component video (UPbPr) connection.
The2-wire Component Video Balun from MuxLab features:
- For transmitting a component video signal (Y,Pb or Pr) from devices such as DVDs, VCRs, TVs, Satellite Receivers, Monitors, Switchers, Home Theater Systems to a component video monitor via a Cat5 UTP cable.
- Transmits a component video signal (YPbPr) at a distance of up to 1000' (305 m) and composite video signals (NTSC, PAL, SECAM) up to 2200' (670 m)
- Eliminates the use of 3 coaxial cables
- Compact size allows for 3 baluns to be connected sideways on the video equipment
- Gold-plated connector ensures superior resistance to corrosion
- Built-in cable strain relief ensures flexibility without stressing on the vulnerable part of the cord
- Fire-retardant ABS plastic enclosure
- Manufacturer SKU:500021
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.